Monday 3 December 2012

The Lake House


     Well, this is 21.20am on 4/12/2555, after watching The lake house, tons of tear came out from my eyes. I have never seen such a romantic movie in my whole life like this. Firstable, I was trying to sleep, I knew that it was too late but at least I have tried and I couldn’t then I was laying on my bed and shutting my mind but accidently, I looked up at the TV and I realized that the actor in this movie was Keanu Reeves, I remembered his face from some of the movie like The matrix and I like him, he is a great actor and the actress is Sandra Bullock, she is incredible, amazing, wonderful and really beautiful. So, I started watching this movie.
     In the movie, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock as Alex Wyler and Kate Forster, respectively an architect living in 2004 and a doctor living in 2006. The two meet via letters left in a mailbox at the lake house they have both lived in at separate points in time; they carry on correspondence over two years, remaining separated by their original difference of two years. For Alex the time goes from 2004 to 2006. For Kate the time goes from 2006 to 2008.
      Personally, I have to say that this is the only romantic movie that I would like to recommend to all of you guys. Keep in touch J

No comments:

Post a Comment