Friday 30 November 2012

My imagination


     Well, it is about my imagination, I just want to share to all of you guys. It could mean nothing to you or something to you but whatever my imagination is like a one side imagination. 

     It began with there was a girl that I really like her. She is really cute (for me). And she is younger than me for 2 years and she had boyfriend and that was really sad for me but I still like her not just her appearance but also with her habit. She is my type. I have been falling in love with her at the first sight, the first time I saw her face was like all the things around me stopped, it’s like in the movie haha. One day, I have heard that her heart was broken, I don't know that it is a good news or bad but actually I was thinking like this is my chance to replace the position. then I talked to her like a nice brother, she trusted me and I was a good brother for her (she didn't know that I like her) and we kept on talking like this for 5 months and here is the thing, I have decided that I will tell her that I like her so I told her that I really like her then she was shocked and surprised she said she never know this before and then we started calling and for 2 months and It was a nice period for me we kept on texting and making a new relationship and a couple but one day, I saw something that was really surprised me, I saw her picture with her friend in Facebook, he is a boy and there was nothing special but when I saw the forth comment in Facebook, he said she is my girlfriend, I was shocked for a while, nothing is in my mind, speechless, feeling like a jerk, attempted to be her boyfriend but I have never known that she had already returned to her ex-boyfriend, she never tell me that she had already returned to her ex-boyfriend.
     So, this relationship ended with nothing, what I got from this relationship is I have known this girl that the appearance means nothing, I don’t know what to say but guys, I just want to let you know that if you really want to build up a relationship with someone, think carefully before it is too late :( , keep in touch guy J


No comments:

Post a Comment