Wednesday 26 December 2012

Blog#4 The common mistake in Tourism


     Well, I have got some experiences form last year that I had attended for the job training. I went to the Bonanza hotel in Korat. Firstable, I was not expected to go there because it is too far from my home. It is like a homesick person but however, I got there.
    In the first day that I got there, it was like I have to reset all of the knowledge I got and refill for all of the commands that the leaders gave me. In my first position, I was a waiter, it is not easy like I expected because all of the customer just wanted the best from us, best services, best foods so the first mistake that I have leant was that there was one of the tour group which ordered Pad-Thai so I got the order and sent it to the chief but in the kitchen, there was no material for making Pad-Thai and I have to go and tell them that we are really sorry for disappointed but there is no material to make Pad-Thai. So I had got complains directly, even it was not my fault but as a team I have got to responsible for this case.
    Second mistake that I have leant was that, there was one on the tour group calling to the call center (room service) and the problem was that the swimming pool is not ready to use because it is so messy with the leafs and they are about to use now so I called to the pool service but there was no one answering my phone call. Finally, I got another complain from this tour group independently but again as a team, I have to be responsible for this case.
    There were just some of the mistakes that could be happened everywhere in the world but what I have actually leant is that if you are working as a provider or the one that serve somebody else so it means that they will pay you just for one reason and it is your service. So be provided for your best service if you want to work as a provider.


1 comment: