Wednesday 19 December 2012

Blog#2 Destination in Thailand


     Well, let me just start with the most common country which could gain so much benefit from the travelling in ASEAN is Thailand. So, I am Thai and I really appreciate that my country could make name for itself to be the “land of smile” which is really true and you can easily prove it or even the traveler who come and visit my country will definitely agree that the culture of Thailand is smiling so smiling could be the advertising trademark for Thailand.
     So, there are so many places or city in Thailand which are really amazing and wonderful. For example like Bangkok, Bangkok is one of the favorite cities where the customer would like to go because of the food, culture, convenience malls, JJ market. Well, I believe that all of you guys are already known Bangkok so If it is possible, I would really like suggest you to the another city in Thailand which is the number one destination that could absolutely make the customer enjoy with it, relax and give them the unforgettable memory. Phuket is the island and it is in the south part of Thailand. I said that It is an island so there must be the sea around Phuket, there are so many beaches which could make you to enjoy with good viewpoints, five star hotels, amazing foods, spa. So, in Phuket, I would like to let you know that the best beach in Phuket is Patong beach, I have experienced it myself and there was an unvalueable memory for me which I could not forget it. I wasn’t expected to see such a nice trip like this, people are so nice and there always smile when we are talking.
     So, if you haven’t planned any destination that you would not forget it, I am so glad to recommend you that Phuket would be the best destination in Thailand. You will never forget and expect to see such amazing trip like this before, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment