Sunday 3 February 2013

Case#9 BzzAgent


     Well, at the moment, a lot of people are unemployed it means that people don’t have work to do to get the salary for living. In this case, people don’t have work to do or they are unemployed for any reasons like the problem of economic or the problem of their skills, so right now, there is some company that are willing to help people to find their jobs like BzzAgent.

     BzzAgent is the website that helping people who don’t have job or they are unemployed and this website is like an agent for the people, and this website is like a resume for example like, if I have no work to do and I really need the job to continue living or to improve the quality of living so I have to go and visit this website, and then I have to fill the information about me or it is like I have to write my profile to them and then the Bzzagent will find the right job which is suitable for me, it could be any jobs for example like McDonalds or KFC if they are finding the employee so this website will be offering me to take that jobs and some of you guys may consider that what does this website for and how does this website get the income or how this website survive so the answer is that this website is gaining the taxes from me for applying the job just a little percent but it will be a big money if there are a lot of visitors and the way how this website surviving is that the people will advertise or promote this website to their friends so that this website will become more popular.

     Finally, there are a lot of people who is unemployed and they really really need to work for getting the money and this website, BzzAgent is willing to help them to solve this problem so that as a writer, I really have to thank this kind of agent for helping people so even it is just a small spot of the community but it really help and if the number of unemployed people is decreasing then the economy of that country will be better than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment