Sunday 13 January 2013

Blog#5 Tourism Thailand: Perfect destination

     Well, I'm coming back guys, really miss to share my stories to all of you. So, the topic that i am going to talk about for today is that "Perfect destination for tourism in Thailand" so, in this case, I haven't mentioned that I live in Bangkok so firstable, I have to say that I have no idea for the perfect destination in Thailand it is like there are lots of beautiful places to visit.
     Phuket, I have been there before and it was a really nice place to visit. Have you ever imagined that the sound of waving and smell of sands and you are drinking coconut juice, goshhh, it was extremely great. In Phuket, there are so many places for the travelers to visit for example like 5 stars hotels, they have prepared the very best services for the visitors and the best Thai's food which you will not forget and the most interesting place is beach, there are so many beaches in Phuket, for example, Patong, Karoon. and I have been to Patong beach, this beach is the famous beach in Phuket, it includes with the beautiful views, great people who is always smiling, lots of restaurants so I recommend you that Phuket is one of the best destination in Thailand.

     I can guarantee that you will not forget for the experiences if you visited Phuket. It is such a very nice place and also with the perfect atmosphere and also with people. well, before I leave, I would like to thanks all of the supporters for visiting my blogs. by the way, Phuket is great :P

No comments:

Post a Comment