Wednesday 28 November 2012

Put your foot into others shoe


     Firstable, I’m really sorry that I have not introduced myself to all of you guys, let me introduce myself first. My name is Nuttapol Wikitpaisarn, I know that it is quite difficult for you to read it so you can easily call me “Kung”. It is the easiest way to say my name (Thai people like to make their first name or even last name long as possible as they can and I don’t really know the reason why. I will definitely give you guys for more information if you want). So the thing that I’m going to share you is about habit of people I have met in the negative way or it could be define by this quote. “Put your feet in others shoes”.

     Let me just mention this first, I have seen this kind of people around me, it is my real experience. There were some people around me in the cafeteria in my university. There were like three guys in the cafeteria who were having lunch then they were talking so loud and laughing like a jerk. I was like oh my God; don’t you know how to have lunch in the public place? Then it was annoying to ALL of people in the cafeteria. Finally, I and my friends were realized that just let it go ( I don’t know guys, if you were me, maybe you would remind them for their action but I wasn’t) then when I and my friends left, they were still making the rude joke loudly and annoying.

     In this case, I have realized to myself that if I were them, will I do that for getting the attention from others? And the answer is No!! Definitely no, there are so many way to get the attention from others like doing a good thing for the community, playing instrument for getting money and donate to the charity, a lot, really J. And I have no idea that will those guys be able to think what were they doing and realize it like what I do. And I personally hope that NoL. Thank you guys for visiting my blog. Last but not least, keep in touch J

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog but how about my PR theories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir,@motivated commercial in my post, I will update it again,

      Delete