Tuesday 27 November 2012

Motivated commercial


There are so many commercials for advertising the product but there are only few commercials that proposed you for the motivation, ability or opportunity to continue living with the new goals and I (as a writer of this blog) personally believe that in this world, some people live for the fortune, some live for the fame, some live for the power and some are living for nothing.


I have seen this commercial for a long time, this commercial made by Thai insurance company. The story is about there is a woman asked the doctor to deliver her child before the due date and the doctor said “why”, she only said “we are running out of time”. In the first time that I watched this commercial I was wondering why she has to do the operation before the due time. And I was asking my mother that “Does it hurt to deliver a child before the due time?” And my mother said “Did you hurt?” I was shocked for a while!!……. There is some words in my mind like “Oh my god, I have never known this before” and I asked my mother that “Did you hurt?” then she said “Yes it does” and it is like a dead air for a minute, I am speechless, no word come out from our mouth for a while. I realized that this is really mean to me, the love which from family is true and this is my story. It began because I and mother saw this commercial accidently. It motivates me to do everything for my family.


So, I don’t know that what are you living for guys, but let me just remind you something which is the key of my living. Love is the main part of my life. Lastly, I would like to thank this commercial for reminding me that even you are alone, nowhere to go, no place to live, there is always a place for you. It called “Home”.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment