Tuesday 10 December 2013

I'm just a Dream's catcher ...

     Well, it's has a long time that I have never practiced writing and thinking, Most of my free time, I loved concentrating on playing guitar. by the way, I haven't said hello yet, then Hello my friends and people out there.

     Actually, I will not blog if I haven't got the inspiration yet but tonight is the special night because I have realized that when I was a kid, I wanted to be a good student then I grew up, my goal was changed. I wanted to be a musician. And right now, I'm about 80 percent, only 20 percent left. I'm waiting for the right time because at the moment I'm just the only one who is ready to play in the restaurant but my teammate are not able to practise together so our teamwork is not that strong, the other problem is that the woman singer in my band is lazy and you know, sometimes, if you are good in singing and you are lazy to practise, that's ok because you have got your great voice as a guarantee but if you are not good in singing and you are also lazy to practise, I think I have to lay this girl off and searching for the one who love singing.

   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment