Friday 27 June 2014

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

     It's been a couple months that I worked at Muang thai life assurance, Things are changing and it is getting better and better and I really thank God for that. Well, you guys might forget me already cuz I haven't updated anything. I'm sorry for that I really do. I'm Kunk, this is my nickname. So, as I told you that I'm now working at Muangthai life assurance and my position is English call center, It's like a ordinary call center but I have to take care of foreign customer and Thai customer in the same time,  
           
     it's a very hard job for me, the communication skill is not a problem for me but the really main problem is the information, I have to remember all of the information like Plans(which is like 100+ plans, and the details), documents and programs. I forget to tell you that the first month of working, they hired me not to work but to study about all of the things about life assurance and I still can't remember all of them, to be honest. And I was late for 3 times in first month and I worried about the probation, someone told me that it will be effected to my probation and the second month, I have got no late and I really appreciated that. So on July will be my third month, and at the end of third month, if the result say yes, I would be 100 percent working as a call center, at the moment, when I get the incoming call, there will be a senior sitting next to me and she just only listen and not able to speak, only me giving the information and when I can't answer the question, I am allowed to ask the senior, and it is not difficult because when I can't answer, just ask them but in August, no more consultant, I might be dead on that time, please pray for me. by the way, thank you for checking my blog. I'm glad to have friends like you guysss ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment