Monday 11 November 2013

Just reminding and noticfication ;)


Well, Really miss you guys, after being a freeman (still get no job yet). There is a Japanese company gives me a chance to go for the job interview (I'm not sure yet for the real schedule). They offered me a position which is Sales (again) and I said yes immediately because you know, you will never know that we will you like until you try them first them you will know that what do you like or not.


     Well, just want to let you know that, since I got no job, I was trying to find myself, who is really me! then I found out that I want to make a real musical band then I was trying so hard to find the electronic guitar which is suitable for the song. You know, it was like a miracle, my friend just bought a new electronic guitar, I really thank God for that, just like He prepared to way for me( I personally believed that) and then I have already got a Cajon which I already used it in the Musical band competition in some universities, then I have got a plan that I will find a lady singer, well, if you are reading my blog and really want to do this kind of activity which you can easily earn money if you are good enough, you can take it as a job if you try hard enough, every job will be yours. by the way, I'm finding a lady who is good in singing and I don't care if you are foreigner or Thai, the condition is only you are in Bangkok and you loved singing, That's all for my band, and I have only got Cajon's drummer (sorry for that). it is going to be so much fun, believe me, just do what you want in condition of no harm others. Well, that's all I want to notice today, Thank you for reading. Love you all ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment