Sunday 6 October 2013

Would it be a right move?

     Well, I really appreciated that I have a chance to write and share you again. First of all, I just want to say that I really miss you guys, after the last day of our examination, I could remember that I was so fun and we all were drunk usually, but the thing is that I was offered by Japanese company to go and work aboard.

     After they called me, I was asking myself that am I really ready for going aboard now?, actually I was decided to go Japan for studying but not working so it is my chance to learn Japanese culture. Some of my friends gave me advises that Japanese's culture is really stick, if you want to be successful in business, I have to work hard for it. Actually, it is quite different from Thai's culture because in Thai's culture, it is alright to leave office on time but in order of Japanese's culture, you have to work hard, go home late if you want to make your boss happy. and another problem of mine is that I used to work in Japanese for one month and the result wasn't that good. the reason that I left is that the Japanese manager was so unreasonable, he got lots of complains from the boss but he kept doing the same things all the time. Nobody likes him. and I could not speak Japanese as well, when I have to talked to the manager, I have to use English and that was not complicated but some of the words could not be understood by him so there was a big problem then the distance is getting bigger and bigger.

     Well, the grand interview will be on December, so I have 2 months to prepared for the final interview, I believe that my disadvantage would be unable to read, speak and write Japanese but I could guarantee that I will be better before the due time, hope you guys cheer me up and wish me luck.


So work for it not wish for it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment