Wednesday 25 September 2013

It is not too late, right??

     Well, after working so hard as a salary man for one month, I am now free. I really miss you guys, I have no opportunity to write a blog and I am really disappointed about this. But now, I am really excited to tell you my story again ^___^

     I'm gonna share you for my one month experience for working in Japanese company. First of all, let me mention you that the company is kinda logistic company, they import Japanese vegetable from Japan. So, I was hired as a Sales representative and merchandiser, if you can't imagine, I am the one who is responsible for all of the mistake, if the quality of transportation is not good, so it is my fault. After that, the Japanese manager wants me to be a janitor, really, A JANITOR!!, he wants me to clean up everything and everyday, for example like sweeping, blooming, cleaning mirror. and he still left this freaking condition that "if you don't clean everything up everyday, you will be fired" So, I was talking to myself that is this the job that I required for?, the answer is no!, then I tell that Japanese manager that you hired be a janitor or what?, then he say that if you can't do it, we don't need you. So, I answered I'm leaving by the end of the month which is today  (25-09-13). then that Japanese manager got complains from the boss about this. but anyway, I'm free now, hello freedom, I really miss you!!

     And today will be my unforgettable day, it's the funeral of my greatest teacher and I really feel guilty that after graduated in High school, I have not gone to my ex-school, ever. So, I have no chance to talk to my best teacher for 4 years, he will be remembered for the rest of my life. If he wasn't give me an advice, I am not what I am today. Really proud to be your student, Mr. Pichaiyut Tubtim.

No comments:

Post a Comment