Wednesday 20 March 2013

Job interview

     Well, really miss you guys. I have a lot of things to say but firstable, I just want to thank all of you for supporting me in all ways, I really appreciated that, I won't forget all of the good memories that happened to me.

     So, this time I am trying to find job it is really hard to pick the right one and I have been interviewing by the Citibank company and it was great, hopefully they will hire me as a employee, the for the position that I selected is that 1. Call center 2. Internet correspondent officer. So but first of all, I know the Citibank company by my friend, his aunt is the CEO there and his aunt asked me to work hire, it is going to be a good experience for you so that I was not hesitating to choose that offer because now I am finally graduated unofficially, it means that I am waiting for the grade and after taking the last final exam, all of the students need to wait for the grade so I need to wait for that and I hope that I will not fail in some subject that I took
:(. And then after interviewing, they said that they will contact me and now I am waiting for the phone call, and now no respond so I have no idea that do I need to wait for the signal, no one calls me. It is really disappointing.

     Finally, these are all of the things that I want to share about you and I really need for the suggestion that do I really need to wait for the respond from the Citibank company? or I just move to another chance, honestly, there is no offer from any company to me and I need to find some company that need to hire a good employee with the good English skills, so if all of you guys have any suggestion to me, please contact me below in the comment box and I read it all the time and hopefully that I can get some of the suggestion from all of you guys, keep in touch :))

No comments:

Post a Comment