Monday 11 March 2013

My first interview for Citibank


     Well, firstable, I want to thank all of my friends and my teachers for cheering me, supporting me and bringing me up, so I really appreciated that. So the thing that I am going to talk about for today is I was interview by Citibank and it was amazing experience that I have never got.

     Moreover, I know the Citibank from my friend and his aunt worked there so it not the thing and let me begin with the transportation first, I got up about 10 AM so taking a bath, do the personal things, preparing the document then I finished about 11 AM. So I was taking a taxi to my home first (sorry for not mentioned it, I lived in the dormitory). So the taxi driver drove so slow and I said please drive fastly and then he said "Do you want to drive by yourself", and I was shocked haha, a bit funny. After that I arrived Future Park about 12 AM. (what a wasting time, it will take only 30 mins to reach Future park actually) So, I payed the taxi for 120 Baht and I took another one to my home because I think it will be late for the meeting (the job interview is 1 PM) So, after taking a taxi to my home then I got blessed from parents and I was my for time for the job interview unofficially, then I took a van taxi to the BTS station in Mochit, so it took about 20 mins and I reached there about 12.50 PM and I was saying to myself that damn it, it is too late now. so I took the BTS quickly then I got there about 13.15 at Asok station. Then I was lost, no direction to go, so I called to my friend and asked him that where the Citibank building is?, then he answered, so I reached there about 13.30 PM then, the woman who is in-charged of me say that "is that Mr. Nuttapol?" and I said yes madam, she was wondered and I was thinking like did I speak something wrong? but whatever she gave me the document to write the personal thing and then I was really confused about that sheets and hopefully, I wrote the right information about myself, because in the sheets were a lot of boxes and the word was too difficult then she gave me the essay examination, I took about 3 hours to finished these things and I got the job interview about 5pm, there were 5 persons who are waiting for the job interview like I do but anyway, I was selected for number 4, the girl before me was taking a long time for the interview and I thought that what took she so long, it is just a job interview not giving a debate speech. And when the time came, I was interviewed by 3 persons, 2 women and 1 man, so the question sometimes they asked in Thai but most of them are English, so I really appreciated to talk in English because my Thai is not that good, so lastly, they wanted me to sing because I have put that I was a musician so I sang for them and I thought that it is ridiculous  but finally, I finished the interview and they have asked me that "Do you have any question?" and I said no, and I think that I was a mistake because in the classroom, I used to answered that question before. so whatever will be, will be.

Hopefully, I can get the job there, and the interviewer said "Are you single?", and I said Yes I am, then she said, lots of people here were in loved together, you can find the love here. So I said, Whatever will be, will be :)

4 comments:

  1. I know you can get that job for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good Luck I know you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work place...you can get not only your salary but also your future wife. ;-)

    ReplyDelete