Monday 22 April 2013

Black spot on a white sheet

     Well, firstable I'm really glad that I still have a chance to blog after the long week of job interview. I went to the job interview for few places and I have got a lot of experiences there because some of the firms taught me for the key of interviewing and it works. And I'm not disappointed that I wasn't chosen because I have learnt lots of things from there and by the way, I really appreciated that all of my supporters are still supporting me for everything even in some cases I might did something that hurt their feeling but it doesn't matter for them, they just let it go and that makes me feel stronger :))

     So today, as you can see from the topic that I have set. Black spot on a white sheet. In our lives, people around us are really different even thought they might be in the same family but it doesn't mean that they will be all the same but mostly yes, after experienced it, that people's life are like a white sheet and mistakes are black spot. So if their sheets are having black spot then others will see that is a mistake and if you do care about what others see you it means that you are living to make others happy but not you. And this point is really important because some of my friends are doing it, living to make others people around them happy but not their self so I have realized that what for?, living to make others happy doesn't care about our own lives. So the thing is that if your white sheet is having a black spot then don't care about what others will see and that black spot will be helpful for you. I personally believe that the black spot in my life is the starting point of something. imagine that when you are drawing something, there will really be a first spot on a sheet, it is the same as our life, or it easily called "learning from mistake". some people might believe that mistakes are bad and I sometimes agree that mistakes hurt our feelings but why don't we learn from mistake, why not?. Do not just believe that ahh I don't want to have mistake in my life, it is really impossible, I can say that, So we must face the mistake, it will make us stronger truly.

     So this time, I believe that my blog will really help all of you and I really attempted to make this blog to support you guys. I'm really thankful for all of the of the supporting <3 all of you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment