Monday 12 August 2013

I still have no job..

     Hey guys, really miss you for really. I am so excited to tell you that I have no job now, hahaha, shame on me but the thing is that I have been interviewing for 2 places in 1 week. The Mitzubishi at Klong 2, Lumluka and the second place is Wall street English. And for the position is that, in Mizubishi, they want me to be translator. because Mizubishi is one of the japanese company which markets are in Thailand. They export Japanese car into out country, sometimes, the boss talked in Japanese and nobody understand him so they need me to translate English into Thai language. It is quite easy for me but it is also excited in the same time because I can practise my English skills all the time that I have a situation like this.

     And for the position in Wall street English is that Call center. Don't do that face to me, I knew that it is funny because I have been interviewing by Citibank company before and the position was Call Center also but in this case is more complicated than Call center in Citibank. I have to be a promotion seller, Hmm,, I guess that you don't understand so I will describe for you. As a Call Center, main part is receiving tons of call from customer. and sometimes, the supervisor will assign you for a contingency part is that, I have to tell the customer for the promotion that our company offered. For example, convincing customer to take the test first at the near by their home so if the customer can get high score then we will offer them for the right program to develop their English skill like I did. And for the services that I will get if Wall Street English hire me. So English special courses, Fitness station, insurance plus TOEIC. I think that these services are really nice and today I might be calling them for guarantee that I will definitely take this job.

     So, yesterday was Mother's day in Thailand, it is an important day in Thailand because its Queen's birthday and everybody in Thailand know it as well, I kissed her 3 times and give her my words that I will not disappoint you for all of my wrong and I will be a better man for you. xxx

Miss all of you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment