Tuesday 16 July 2013

I still miss you :((

     Hey guys, really appreciated to be here writing a blog and telling you about my story. Well, I haven't been writing a blog for so long and I do miss it. So, for you guys who don't know me, My name is Kung, it is kind of difficult for my foreigner friends to pronounce it correctly but anyway you have already known my name so far and I also want to know your name either if you guys don't mind ^______^

     First of all, on the July 8, was my birthday and I hope you guys wish me luck and also hope that all of the wishes will be all yours also. Anyway, the thing that I am going to share you is about my ex-lover. I wonder, if you guys remember about this, I was talking about this already but it still hurts as well. I don't really know why she left me but I do respect her for every decisions that she made and hopefully, she will find somebody new that love her more that I do. Actually, it is none of my business at all to get into her personal life because we haven't talked for 4 months but what can I do, I still miss her. Some of my friends said that "how much you care about your ex-lover, how much you will hurt" and I truly agree with this. ))):

     I have heard about her news that she had been taking a relationship with someone I know. He is a friend of my friend. he actually know me because we have met before but we are not friend, we just know each other. I know that we all have no right to judge people but I actually don't like him not because he is dating with my ex-lover but because his personal life. I have no idea that the stories that I have heard are true or not but hopefully that he will not be a bad guy. I can't let him do something terrible for my ex-lover for sure but I am not going to interrupt them and also not going to tell her for what I have heard about his personal life because I always believe that everything about feelings are complicated. So if she choose him, she should be able to know it by herself not by me. And if he hurts her, he will be responsible  for his action for sure!!

     So, these are the thing that I want to share you guys, hope that all of you understand my feeling and I don't know what to do right now, I need your suggestions. Hope you guys can help me to fix it out.

                                                                                                                             Love you all, xxx 
     

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...MG! this is unrequited love so sad! but I do believe it will get better with time, hope to you!

    ReplyDelete